I want to continue to work hard and challenge myself in soccer and my studies to become the best version of myself.
SAT Total Score
- Bleep test score: level 10
- 5K PB: 25:51
- Squat: 70kg
- Leg press: 150kg
In 2018 at Forfar Farmington at U15 level we won the league and league cup double and I won coaches player of the year.
- 2016: Finished 4th in the under 13’s east region league with Forfar Farmington
- 2016: I Won club women award for under 13’s at Forfar Farmington
- 2016: I Earned a spot in the u14 East region squad
- 2017: Finished 2nd in the East region league with Forfar Farmington under 15’s
- 2017: I Got selected to play at the under 14 national camp with the East region squad
- 2017: I Scored my first goal for the East region in a game against the North region
- 2018: I was selected to play at the under 14 national camp again and I Scored Twice
- 2018: In August I moved up the the under 16 East region Squad
- 2018: East Region under 15 ‘s league cup winners with Forfar Farmington
- 2018: East Region under 15’s league winners with Forfar Farmington
- 2018: I won Coaches player of the year
- 2019: I earned a place in the under 16 National Camp with the East region
- 2019: I gained top goalscorer in the u17’s team at Forfar Farmington in the East/South East league
- 2019: I made my SWPL1 debut off the bench for Forfar Farmington on television
- 2019: I Made two starts with the SWPL1 squad with Forfar Farmington against Rangers and Hibernian
- 2019: In December I Signed for Aberdeen u19’s National Performance team in search for a new challenge.
- 2020: I have only played 2 competitive games in the u’19 national performance league and I got an assist during these games
- 2021: played in the u19’s performance league with Aberdeen
- 2021: got into the Aberdeen women’s squad in a game against rangers
Additional sporting info
Second position: 10 playing just behind the striker (I have also had experience playing on both wings)
What makes you different?
I am different due to the fact I have shown commitment from a young age through to the present always having to travel at least half and hour there and then the same back to get to training. I also upped this to an hour recently with moving clubs to Aberdeen. Also as we play in the performance league and most of our away games are over 2 hours to travel to. I am also different as I would say I’m not a typical striker, I like to come in deep and collect the ball to help build an attack. I have to work harder in a game to do this as I am always looking for space and I am always on the move during a game. I am always looking for the right decision for the team as a whole making me an unselfish player. I always show passion and determination when playing trying to gain the best result from the game.
Why do you want to compete in college?
Ever since I was around 11 I’ve always seen playing college soccer in the USA as a great opportunity after seeing others doing the same. I think that it is the correct environment for me to be in to improve my soccer ability and to also study and manage it all at the same time. I think the intensity level is the correct place for me to be in.
I want to be challenged throughout the experience improving my academics and football ability. I want to leave with a degree and to do well in completing my studies. I want to be able to improve my football ability massively to get the highest level that i possibly can.