My goal is that through sport I will be able to build not only a beach volleyball professional career but also an academic career that can help me become a professional and develop many of my skills that would eventually help me succeed in life and hopefully allow me to make an impact on the people around me.
Grade | % | GPS
SPANISH A 96 | 4.0
MATH B+ 87 | 3.3
SOCIAL STUDIES B+ 89 | 3.3
CIVICS EDUCATION CLASS A 95 | 4.0
BIOLOGY B 84 | 3.0
CHEMISTRY B+ 88 | 3.3
PHISICS B+ 89 | 3.3
LANGUAGE A 98 | 4.0
READING A 97 | 4.0
LISTENING AND SPEAKING A 98 | 4.0
GRAPHIC DESIGN A 96 | 4.0
FISICAL EDUCATION A 95 | 4.0
WORKSHOP CLASS A 95 | 4.0
BEHAVIOR GRADE A 100 | 4.0
SAT Total Score
TOEFL Total Score
GOICOECHEA TEAM for the National Games year 2015
SAN JOSE TEAM for the National Games
National Team U17, U19, U21, Mayor
Currently playing for UNED in First Division
- National Youth games U18 2014 – 8th place
- National Youth games U17 2015 – 6th place
- National Youth games U17 2016 – 4th place
- National Youth games U17 2017 - 5th place
- National Youth games U19 2018 – Silver Medal 2nd place
- Central American U21games 2018 – Bronze Medal 3rd place
- National Youth Games U19 2019 – Bronze Medal 3rd place
- Turrialba Open 2019 – 1st place
- San Carlos Open 2019 – 1st place
- Beach Volleyball National Championship 2020 – Elite Category 6th place
- Beach Volleyball National Championship 2021 – Elite Category 9th place
- Los Chiles Open 2021 – 1st place
- Caribbean Open 2021 – 2nd place
- Central American U21 games 2021 – Silver Medal 2nd place
- Central American Games 2021 – 7th place
- National Youth Games U19 2020-2021 – Gold Medal 1st place
Additional sporting info
Beach Volley Camp at Solana Beach, California 2017
Athletes in action Volleyball Camp 2016, 2017, 2018
Academia Ingrid Volley Children Camps 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
Played in the Central American U21 Games gaining Silver and Bronze medals
Played 6 consecutive years in the National Youth Games gaining Gold, Silver and Bronze medals.
Approach Jump: 264 cm
Blocking Reach: 260 cm
Spiking Reach: 266 cm
Biggest strengths within my game
One of the best defensive players, very effective service, great ability to read other players game so it makes it easier for me to interpret how they play and create strategies to defeat them.
What makes you different?
I consider myself very different from other student athletes simply because of my competitive spirit, my talent, my ability, my leadership on the court, my flexibility to be able to play against and with anyone as long as I can learn or help in some way, my commitment and my attitude of doing things in a good way and I think the most important of all would be my great humility in the sporting and personal field.
Why do you want to compete in college?
I was very interested in college sports since I was in high school just for the fact that a would be gaining experience in the sporting field, academic field and in my personal life having an intercultural experience that I know will help me achieve my dreams.
My ultimate goal within my collegiate experience it’s to finish the career with that feeling that I will be able to do something that many students fear which is to be successful not only in the academic field but also in my personal life knowing that I will be able to learn from great people not only in reference to the sport but also in reference to the intercultural experience I will be gaining. Also the fact that I will be learning from excellent coaches would be a great success in my sporting career.
Anything else we should know?
I consider myself a very creative and extrovert person so from a very young age I started to like acting and always wanted to be an actress. Also I am a very social person so for me making friends it’s no problem at all.