I want to study and play volleyball at a high level at the same time because in my country this is a very complicated task. I am motivated to work on both sides and I hope to help the university by giving my best
High School Grades:
Math A 15/20,
English B 17/20,
Physical Education 19/20
Academic course: Sciences and technologies
My club has one of the best teams in Portugal. My team was national champion for 4 consecutive years.
I play as a wing spiker but I can also play as a middle blocker.
My range is 2,55 meters, my range in the block is 3 meters and in attack is 3,25 meters.
- Regional Vice-Champion in the under-17 season 2017-2018
- International TIVE Tournament (April 2018 - Esmoriz) at the under-18 level - 2nd place
- National Champion in the under-17 season 2017-2018
- International AMB Tournament (July 2018 - Espinho) at the under-18 level - 2nd place
- Western European Volleyball Zonal Association – 2019 WEVZA Under-18 level Men Championship (Vilvoorde – Belgium – July 2018 – 6nd place
- Regional Champion in the under-18 season 2018-2019
- National Vice-Champion in the under-18 season 2018-2019
- Western European Volleyball Zonal Association – 2019 WEVZA Under-19 level Men Championship (Camigliatello Silano – Italy – July 2019 – 4nd place
- Regional Vice-Champion in the under-19 season 2019-2020
Additional sporting info
I have been doing regular training with the U-20 national team.
What makes you different?
I am a hard worker. I always try to work to improve my skills more and more as an athlete and I am always available to help the team. Even if I play out of my position, I will do my best to help the team with whatever I can.
Why do you want to compete in college?
I want to study and play volleyball at a high level at the same time because in my country this is a very complicated task.
I mostly want to improve my in game skills and try to be a better student
Anything else we should know?
I already practiced several sports like football, badminton and karate.