Sports, sports, sports! My first memories involve either a club, a ball, a bat, or a stick. Sports has been an instrumental part of my life. This passion has been apparent my entire life – in the last three years, it has included putting in a lot of work at the course with the goal of making my dreams come true.
My objective is to achieve my golf goals but also earn a degree. I plan to combine my academic success with my athletic talent to receive a golf scholarship in the U.S.A. I feel that this is achievable given my hard work, dedication and commitment to my studies and my passion for golf. I look forward to showcasing my talents both in the classroom and on the golf course
High School Grades: 83 average with academic level courses.
Grade 10 grades:
80 Physical Education
88 Career and Civics
91 Biology (grade 11)
Current Handicap: 0
- St Pius AA Hockey Team (2022)
- St-Pius Senior Boys Soccer (2021)
- St-Pius Golf Team (2021)
- Nepean Minor Hockey Association – Midget A (2019-22)
- Hurricane Harbour Golf Tournament, Phoenix Spring Junior Open, Phoenix, AZ | 12-13 March | 6852y | Par 72 | 79 | 77 Place: 10th
- Golf Canada Next Gen Fall Series, Hollinger Golf Course, Timmins ON 17-19 September | 6600y | Par 71 | 80 | 84 | 78 | Place: 31
- Junior Club Championship, Royal Ottawa Golf Course, Aylmer, QC, 16-24 August | 6400y | Par 71 | 69| Place: 1st
- Golf Canada Canadian Junior Boys Championships, Vallee De Richelieu, Sainte-Julie, QC | 9-12 August | 7000y | Par 72 | 75| 75 | 77| 80 Place: T56 overall | T19 Juvenile
- Quebec Men’s Provincial Amateur, Summerlea, Dorion, QC | 19-22 July | 6800y | Par 72 | 75| 72 | 77| 78 | Place: T36
- Golf Quebec Junior Boys Provincial Championship, Val D’Or, QC | 11-15 July | 6600y | Par 72 |74 | 74 | 76 | 71 | Place: 8 overall 3 Juvenile
- Ottawa Valley Junior City and Districts QC | Equille, ON and Pakenham, ON | 19-20 June | 6500y | Par 72 | | 75 | 75 Place: 3 overall 3 Juvenile
- Flagstick Amateur Open, Equinelle Golf Course, Kemptville, ON | 26-27 June | 6600y | Par 72 | 74 | 79 Place: 18
- Hurricane Harbour Golf Tournament, CopperCreek Golf Club, Coppercreek, ON | 25-26 July | 6600y | Par 72 | 76 | 88 Place: 1st
- Junior Club Championship, Royal Ottawa Golf Course, Aylmer, QC, 17-21 August | 6400y | Par 71 | 73| Place: 1st
- Men’s Club Championship, Royal Ottawa Golf Course, Aylmer, QC, 17-21 August | 6400y | Par 71 | 74| Place: Semi-Finalist
• Total distance: 185y
• Carry Distance: 285y
60 : 100y
55 : 115y
50 : 130y
P : 145y
3i: Fairway: 235y, Off the tee: 245y
3 Wood: 270y
Driver: 285 carry – 300 total
- St. Pius X High School - Junior male athlete of the year (2020)
- St. Pius X High School - MVP Golf (2020)
Biggest strengths within my game
- My distances with every club, especially off the tee
- Mentality and focus
- Working independently
- Fast learning
Additional sporting info
I am a well rounded athlete who loves to play all sports and try my best at everything. I am competitive by nature, and enjoy both individual and team sports.
What makes you different?
I believe I have what it takes to excel in difficult and demanding situations. I stand out because I am hard working, and have strong time management skills.
Previously, I juggled competitive soccer and hockey simultaneously while maintaining strong grades. This has taught me the importance of prioritization and focus. I am also very hardworking and determined to be the best . In this respect, I believe I bring a lot to the table and would be an asset to the golf team.
Why do you want to compete in college?
I am interested in receiving a scholarship in the U.S.A because I will have the opportunity to showcase my golf talent and enhance my educational goals. I want to play and compete against the best amateurs.
I would like to pursue a NCAA division 1 school where I would can further a degree in business/commerce. I want to pursue my studies with the opportunity of representing my school by playing and winning golf tournaments.
Anything else we should know?
I love all sports. I always try to be the best that I can be and always give it my all! I love competing 100%