I have been extremely passionate about golf since I was a small child.
I aspire to work hard as a scholar and combine my love of golf with my positive can-do attitude to the challenge of competing at a high level within the collegiate experience. I am dedicated and motivated in setting the foundations for a successful career in the golf industry or as a golf professional.
BTEC Sports Coaching & Development Diploma Level 3 –
Predicted Grades Distinction x 3
BTEC Sports Studies Level 2 – Distinction
GCSE English Language – B
GCSE English Literature – B
Maths – B
Spanish – B
Science - B
Business Studies – B
Food Technology – B
Junior Captain, Coventry G.C – 2021
Junior Vice Captain, Coventry Golf Club, 2020
Current Handicap: 4
- 2nd in the Robert Rock Tour, The Nottinghamshire, May 2021 - 75
2020 (Limited schedule due to COVID-19)
- ICT (Intercollegiate Tour UK) – Midlands College of Golf | Round 1, Wishaw GC – 73 | Round 2, Wishaw GC – 73 | Round 3, Wishaw GC – 76
- Qualified for the Champions Week Finals of the Junior European Open 2020 Cadiz, Spain (cancelled due to Covid-19)
- 1st in the Robert Rock Tour, Wharton Park, July 2019
- 2nd in the Robert Rock Tour, Wollaton Park, April 2019
- 2nd in the Robert Rock Tour, Ruddington Grange, May 2019
- 4th in the Robert Rock Tour, Gaudet Luce, June 2019
- 4th in the Grand Final Robert Rock Tour, Little Aston, October 2019
- 2nd on Overall Order of Merit on Robert Rock Tour 2019
- 2nd in Coventry Club Junior Championship 2019
- 1st in Coventry Junior Open
60 degree wedge – 85 yards
56 degree wedge – 105 yards
52 degree wedge – 125 yards
Pitching wedge – 135 yards (carry)
9 iron 146 yards (carry)
8 iron – 162 yards (carry)
7 iron – 175 yards (carry)
6 iron – 190 yards (carry)
5 iron – 210 yards (carry) 220 (total)
4 iron – 225 yards (carry) 235 (total)
3 wood – 250 yards (carry) 260 (total)
Driver – 280 yards (carry) 300 (total)
Coventry GC Junior Open Champion 2018
Additional sporting info
Experience in team sports having played A division football and cricket
What makes you different?
My fighting spirit, work ethic and conscientious fun character is a great asset along with my drive to relish a new challenge.
I am dedicated and focused, being extremely driven and
constantly open to continuous development.
I consistently strive to understand the support mechanisms needed in order to make a significant difference physically and mentally within my golf game.
Why do you want to compete in college?
I have always been attracted to college in the US and I welcome the challenge to play competitive golf alongside some of the best young players in the world. Mostly I hope to grow as an individual, ultimately striving to be a quality player, whilst positively supporting and encouraging my team members in doing the best they can.
I aim to cherish and learn from this exciting lifetime
experience, graduate with a degree and to develop my golf game to be the best I possibly can in order to embrace a positive golfing future.
Anything else we should know?
When I am not on the golf course I am always looking at ways to self motivate and improve my golf game and regularly work with a golf PT in the gym.
I have a love of travelling and have played on some of the best golf courses in Spain and Dubai.