My objective is to combine my academic studies and sporting talent. I have the experience and motivation to work hard in both required attributes in order to leave an impact on the college team I represent.
High School Grades :
Bachelor : Maths : 20/20 - Physics : 18/20 - Economic Sciences : 18/20
12th Grade :
11th Grade : 3,83
10th Grade : 3,65
Math A, English A, Physics A, Economics A, SVT B, History B, French B, German B
SAT Total Score
TOEFL Total Score
Golf Prieuré - French Champions Chips individual + Teams Under 10 to 16
Golf Prieuré Adults Team - Division 1
- 2023 AVERAGE SCORE : +3,6
- 2023 May 12-14 / Reims WAGR U18 (Par 73) / Scores : 78, 72, 77 / Rank 4 th of 40
- 2023 April 21-23 / Rebetz / Scores : 73, 71, 75 / Rank 6th of 111
- 2023 April 8-10 / Toulouse Federal tournament / Scores: 72, 74, 77 / Rank 15th of 98
- 2023 March 25-26 / Dinard Trophy / Scores : 80, 70 / Rank 43rd on 84
- 2023 March 11-12 / Arcachon u18 WAGR / Scores : 78, 75 / Rank 26th on 72
- 2022 AVERAGE SCORE : +9,32
- 2022 November 13 / Prieuré / Scores : 75
- 2022 October 26-27 / France Championship / Scores : 87, 73
- 2022 October 8 / Prieuré / Scores : 75
- 2022 September 24-25 / Fourqueux / Scores : 77, 84 / Rank 38th on 75
- 2022 September 3-4 / Etiolles / Scores : 76, 82 / Rank 42th on 110
- 2022 June 11-12 / La Forteresse / Scores : 76, 85 / Rank 30th on 66
- 2022 Mai 27-29 / WAGR U18 - Golf de Pau / Scores : 73, 74, 76 / Rank 35th on 78
- 2022 Avril 23-24 / Dijon / Scores : 81, 82 / Rank 25th on 72
- 2022 Avril 8-10 / La Nivelle / Scores : 82, 77, 83 / Rank 53th on 91
- 2022 Mars 25-27 / Vieille Toulouse / Scores : 79, 83, 73 / Rank 19th on 95
Additional sporting info
I started playing golf when I was 7. I didn’t play much during 2 years 2018/2019. But in 2020, I realized golf was very important to me and I wanted to live my passion. So I started this challenge to become a really good golfer. 3 years ago, in order to improve my technical and mental skills I started working with good coaches, such as Patrice Amadieu and Christophe Pottier (technical coach), Jean Pierre Cixous (putting) and Benoit Telleria (performance on the course).
It’s a long and difficult way to get good performances, but I know I can do it.
Today, my goal is to join a golf Team in a good American University to study Finances and bring my Golf Competence to the Team. On my last championships, I did some good scores, I did good progress on mental part and I'm much confident and stronger. 2023 will be good !
The will to achieve
What makes you different?
After 2 years not playing much, I decided to go on to this American University project two years ago. So far, my ranking is not so good, but I really think I have a consistent margin of progression. I want to success, I am a hard worker and a competitor. I know I can do it. At the moment, I do a few bogeys because I am very aggressive on the course, but I also often play birdies. I can feel good scores are coming as you can see with my average score of 2023.
Last point: I’m a lefty hand player, a different way to play!
Why do you want to compete in college?
My project is to go to US to play golf competition in a team and study Finance. I am conscious golf level is very high. I have the team spirit. I am always very concerned to give my best performance to give a chance the team to win. I’m part of my Golf Teams (junior + adults) and I am very excited each time I play French Teams Championship.
Also my Academics is going pretty well, that allows me to keep going on Study and Golf.
I want to have the fullest experience in golf, go the further I can, and push my limits.
I also want to have an American Graduation in Finance. The United States is the best place to achieve both Golf and Finance.
Anything else we should know?
I also play Tennis and Surf. I also train a lot at the gym to hit further.