I want to combine my studies and a healthy strong sports (golf) programme in the USA College System.
SPORTS A; ENGLISH A; GERMAN B; ECONOMY B; BIOLOGY B; HISTORY B; BUSINESS IT B; ARTS & MUSIC B; ETHICS B
(COVID schooling year was done via homeschooling)
- 2013 & 2014 Regular Participation In Tournaments Of “Federación Golf Valencia (Spain)”
- 2016 (U12) 2017 (U12), 2018 (U14), 2019 (U14) Regular Participation And Victories In Schwaben Jugend Cup
- *2018 Team Member Winner Bavarian Championships.
- 2018 Team Member German Championships
- 2018 Winner Landescup Augsburg
- 2019 Schwaben Cup Gross Winner
- 2019 Team Member Runner Up Bavarian Championships.
- 2019 Team Member German Championships
- 2020 Covid Restrictions Meant No Big Tournaments In Germany
- 2021 Team Abbekas Member In “Battle Of Skane” (Sweden)
- 2021 Club Champion U18
- 2021 Club Champion (absolute)
- Global Junior Golf competition Scores 84, 83, 81
Additional sporting info
Soccer in Spain (Regional U10 Champion)
Competition swimming (until COVID) (lots of medals) with several high performance stages in specific German centre
What makes you different?
I consider myself a very good and honest student. I never disobey my coach and trust them 100% with my game.
Why do you want to compete in college?
Not only for the experience but also because I want to compete at such a high level while studying.
Every college year, improve my game (my HCP), help the Team achieving a better League every season while majoring.