My intention is to combine my academic studies and sporting talent. I have the experience and motivation to work hard in both required attributes in order to leave an impact on the college team I represent. My dedication will be exclusive and motivated by the objective of completing my studies with excellence and moving to professional tennis.
Math: A+ (10/10)
Physics: A+ (10/10)
Biology: A+ (10/10)
Chemistry: A- (09/10)
History: A+ (10/10)
Arts: A+ (10/10)
Geography: A+ (10/10)
English language: A- (09/10)
Portuguese (mother) language: A- (09/10)
Philosophy: A+ (10/10)
Sociology: A+ (10/10)
- National juniors 16 years (SGL): 188
- National juniors 16 years interclubs (SGL): 51 3. State ranking juniors 16 years (SGL): 8
- Amateur State ranking (SGL): 6
- State ranking juniors 16 years (DBL): 3
- Interclubs State Champion (SGL) - 2016 - Clay Court
- Finalist Master 250 (SGL) - 2018 - Clay Court
- Finalist National Interclubs (Team) - 2019 Hard Court
- State Champion - stage 2 (SGL) - 2020 - Clay Court
- Finalist - stage 3 (SGL) - 2020 - Clay Court
What makes you different?
What makes me different is that I am unwearying because of my desire to be an elite professional and that gives me a lot of motivation to train and study hard every day. I am an athlete in search of a purpose.
Why do you want to compete in college?
I want to compete for college because studies are essential for a successful career and in the USA this opportunity to study and play tennis is possible. College is an excellent choice for those who want to study and be an elite athlete. Studying, practicing and living in the USA is my big dream.
In college I want to study hard to be a good professional in the future and in sports I want to prepare myself to be a professional tennis player.
Anything else we should know?
My biggest passion is tennis. Everything related to this sport I am passionate about. I work as a volunteer in a project for underprivileged children helping to teach tennis lessons. My idol is Rafael Nadal and I always try to follow his steps. I like animals and nature a lot. I love to travel and get to know different cultures and gourmet cuisine.