My objective is to study, play golf and live in the USA. Golf and science are in a continuous evolution in the Sates and that kind of life is the one I want to live.
School year 2019-2020
Story and Geografy 8/10
Natural science, chemistry, microbiology 7/10
Science of mobility and sport 8/10
- 2018 13 years old 8th position at the national ranking U14 and 8th position at the zone ranking
- 2019 14 years old 3rd position at the national U14 ranking and 1st position at the zone ranking
- 2020 15 years old 7th position at the national ranking U16 and 2nd position at the zone ranking
2020 average score: -2.6
Current HCP: -1
2018 13 years old
- 4/28/2018 Riviera del Conero Trophy (open ages) score 76,73 (par 71- 5434,16 yds)
- 6/27/2018 PGAI junior trophy U18 score 71,78 (par 72- 6754,15 yds)
- 7/13/2018 U 14 National Championship score72,74,73 (par 69- 5799,43yds)
- 7/24/2018 Città di Cervia Trophy U18 score 76,66 (par 71- 6368,11yds)
- 10/13/2018 Iterregional Championship (open ages) score 75,73(par 71- 7024,27yds)
- 11/3/2018 Sale d’ oro (open ages) score 75,73 (par 71- 6368,11yds)
2019 14 years old
- 3/30/2019 Citta di S. Giovanni in Mariniano (open ages) score 68,77 (par 72- 7012,24yds)
- 5/25/2019 Citta di Perugia (open ages) score 69, 77 (par 71- 6370,29yds)
- 6/19/2019 U16 National Championship score 74,74 (par 72- 6754,15yds)
- 6/25/2019 U18 National Championship score 72,78 (par 72- 7187,22yds)
- 7/22/2019 U14 National Chamoionship score 66,72,78 (par 69- 5799,43yds)
- 7/30/2019 Città di Cervia Trophy U18 score 70,72 (par 71- 6368,11yds)
- 11/2/2019 XXIII Gran premio città di Cervia (open ages) score 67,77 (par 71- 6859,14yds)
2020 15 years old
- 7/2/2020 Gran Premio castello di Tolinasco (open ages) score 69,74,76 ( par 72- 6991,47yds)
- 7/13/2020 Coppa d’oro citta di Castelgandolfo (open ages) score 74,77,70 ( par 72- 6829.61yds)
- 7/21/2020 Open Ages national Championship score 73,69 (par 72- 6943,35yds)
- 7/29/2020 National Campionship U18 score 77,69,69,77 (par 72- 7010,06 last day 36 holes)
- 8/10/2020 National Campionship U16 score 75,74 (par 72- 6896,32yds)
- 9/18/2020 XXIII Memorial Trophy (open ages) score 73,71 (par 73- 6743,22yds)
- 9/25/2020 IV Città di Piacenza Trophy (open ages) score 74,74,74 (par 72- 6632,76yds)
- 10/16/2020 Regional Campionship Memorial (open ages) score 73,72 (par 71 6829,61yds)
(All federation tournaments)
Emilio Pallavicino National Team Championship 1st classified
Additional sporting info
I've been boxing for several years (5) and I’ve learned that if you hit for first you have more chance to win.
I’m pretty good in skiing as well.
I’ve played basketball and horse riding also
What makes you different?
Since I was 6 I had to travel 160 miles a time to play golf; I did it 3 times a week for years, in any weather conditions. This is the proof that I believe in what I do, with passion. I can say this hard time thought me to organize my time at best.
Why do you want to compete in college?
I want to study and make a good scholar degree; at the same time I want to grow in golf becoming a strong player. The States are the best place in which you can evolve and improve in both (study and golf). I imagine that competing in an American college is my “net step” of growing.
Studying and playing golf in US will give me the chance to work in a team and participate at the progression of it while my knowledge level improves.
Anything else we should know?
Teachers appreciate my quality of good speaker and leadership. I’m considered a friendly person, ready to make new friends.
My golf instructor defines me open minded, careful and ready to receive new information being himself stimulated by me.