Frithjof Åstorp RasmussenFeatured
My objective is to combine my academic studies and college golf. My high level of motivation and dedication, as well as my ability keep a positive attitude sets me apart from other student – athlethes. I have a highly athletic physique, and have always been into athletics, competing in cross country skiing and fotball, before I found my true passion, golf.
Math year 2 A, Financial Management A, Geography A, Gymnastics A, Sports (Golf) A, English B, Economy and leadership B, Science B, Religion B, Math year 1 B, Social Studies B, Jurisprudence B, History B, Norwegian C, French C
Tournament Scoring Average
- Garmin Norgescup | 09/2021 | Nøtterøy GC | 6800yd | 72 | T9 | 70,75,76
- Srixon Tour | 08/2021 | Bjaavann GC | 6900yd | 72 | 6th | 77,71,76
- Srixon Tour | 08/2021 | Salten GC | 6000yd | 71 | T16 | 74,75,72
- International Trophy | 07/2021 | Oslo GC | 6900yd | 72 | 12th | 72,79,73,75
- Norwegian Team Championship Jr. Single Round | 06/2021 | Nøtterøy GC | 6000 | 72 | - | 70
- Srixon Tour | 06/2021 | Gamle Fredrikstad GC | 6900yd | 72 | T22 | 79,79,72
- Srixon Tour | 05/2021 | Sandefjord GC | 6000yd | 72 | T13 | 79,70,73
- Garmin Norgescup | 05/2021 | Larvik GC | 6900yd | 72 | T11 | 70,71,76
- Srixon Tour | 09/2021 | Vestfold GC | 6800yd | 72 | 4th | 74, 71,70
- Srixon Tour | 09/2020 | Kragerø GC | 5900yd | 70 | T4 | 70,70,73
- Garmin Norgescup | 09/2020 | Hauger GC | 7000yd | 72 | T17 | 73,74,78
- Club Championship | 08/2020 | Grini GC | 5700yd | 70 | 1st | 69,70
- Garmin Norgescup | 06/2021 | Kongsvinger GC | 6800yd | 72| T13 | 72,71,72
- Portoguese Intercollegiate Open | Penha Longa GC, Portugal | 6500yd | 4th | 72 | 71,76,72
Part of Team Norway Junior, Received a Municipal Scholarship
Club distances - carry Distance
Pw - 130m/142yd
9i - 145m/158yd
8i - 155m/169yd
7i - 165m/180yd
6i - 175m/191yd
5i - 185m/202yd
4i - 195m/213yd
3i - 215m/235yd
2i - 230m/251yd
3w - 250m/273yd
D - 285m/310yd
Max club head speed: 138,9 mph on Trackman
Max Ball speed: 200,4 mph on Trackman
What makes you different?
My high level of motivation and dedication, as well as my ability keep a positive attitude sets me apart from other student-athletes. I know that my strong physique and driving distance will become a huge advantage on college.
Why do you want to compete in college?
I want to compete in college to take my game to the next level and prepare myself for the professional tour.
My ultimate goal is to play professional golf for a living after college, as well as getting a great education and experience living abroad.
Anything else we should know?
I like to workout.
Personal best gym stats:
Bench Press 1RM: 120kg/265lbs
Trapbar deadlift 1RM: 201kg/443lbs
Maximum reps of chins: 20 reps