My objective is to combine my academic studies and sporting talent. I have the experience and motivation to work hard in both required attributes in order to leave an impact on the college team I represent.
High School Grades: 6.5 of 7.0
SAT Total Score
TOEFL Total Score
Universidad Católica U-12 to U-16
CSD Palestino U-17
One Sports Chile (Full Dedicados in 2019)
Lindenwood University (August 2020-May 2023)
University of Tampa (Since August 2023)
National Champion U-16 with Universidad Católica
- GLVC Brother James Gaffney Distinguished Scholar
- Appeared in 13 games, making 13 starts.
- Scored two goals in a 4-3 win against Truman State on March 5
- Recorded one assist against Southern Indiana
- Finished tied for second on the team with two goals.
- Tallied 12 shots, third-most on the team.
- 1120 minutes played.
- Appeared in 14 games, making 14 starts
- Scored one goal against Quincy University
- Recorded one assist against Lewis University
- Tallied 16 shots
- 1279 minutes played
Fall 22 Competing in NCAA DI. Elected as a Team Captain and selected as a Player to Watch in The Summit League Conference.
- Competing in NCAA DI.
- Voted as a Team Captain
- Selected as a Player to Watch in The Summit League Conference.
- Appeared in 11 games, making 10 starts.
- 855 Minutes Played
- Nominated for CoSIDA Academic All-American
Summer 2023 Team Captain of Rochester FC in USL2
- Played 90 minutes in all 12 games
Fall 2023 Competing in the Sunshine State Conference with The University of Tampa
- Played in 14 games, making 7 starts
Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYV5svwNEV-bJZc7pYJtJew
Additional sporting info
A utility player who is able to perform well as a Center Back, Full Back, and Center Midfielder.
A right-footed player with great ball control and passing short/medium/long distances. Can play either as a center midfielder, right back, and especially as a center back and defensive midfielder. Good positioning in the field with great vision and reading of the game, great set-piece taker, and important leadership skills inside and outside of the field.
What makes you different?
Leadership, Positioning, Long Passes, Vision, Set Piece Taker, Technique.
Why do you want to compete in college?
Because it provides me opportunities to learn and succeed by combining both my academic studies and my sporting talent.
To earn a degree while competing at the highest possible level.
To be a leader within my team on and off the field.
To develop my soccer skills in order to pursue a professional soccer player career.
To network with people and institutions around the world for later professional opportunities.
Anything else we should know?
Enrolled since Fall 2020 Semester.
Enrolled since Fall semester 2023