My name is Henrik Hauge, and I’m a golfer. My objective is to combine both my academics studies and my golf talent. I’m fully motivated to do my best to improve my golf and my academics. I’m a golfer that works hard on every part of the game.
SAT Total Score
Tournament Scoring Average: 83 strokes
- Losby Golfklubb
- Skei Golfklubb
- Second place at the club championship at Skei golf | par 69 | 75 (+6) strokes
- Narvesen Tour | June 2021 | Østmarka Golfklubb | 6080 | 72 | T13 | 86
- Narvesen Tour | June 2021 | Drøbak Golfklubb | 5577 | 70 | 26 | 86
- Narvesen Tour | September 2021 | Askim Golfklubb | 5250 | 69 | 13 | 83
- Junior club championship | June 2021 | Skei Golfklubb | 4702 | 69 | 2nd | 75
- Narvesen Tour | September 2021 | Kongsvinger Golfklubb | 6400 | 72 | T23 | 85
(distances in yards)
58* - 92
54* - 110
50* - 120
P – 136
9i – 147
8i – 158
7i – 169
6i – 180
5i – 196
4i – 213
3i – 230
3 wood – 245
Driver – 270
Additional sporting info
I come from an athletic family, where several of my family member have been at the top in Norway. My dad was a ski jumper and was on the national team of Norway, he became jr world champion. He participated also in the world championship where he received bronze medal.
What makes you different?
What makes me different is that I’m a quick learner. Something that I have always been good at is to acquire knowledge, which is important in golf. Due to this, is why I have improved a lot in these two years I have played golf.
Why do you want to compete in college?
It's a great opportunity to develop as a golfer, and I want to surround myself with great golfers to share our knowledge with each other.
My goal is to get a good education and to develop as a golfer. I want to get the experience to play with and against the best, I believe that is the key to success.
Anything else we should know?
I have played soccer all my life, and in 2019 me and my team became league champions.
If I get the opportunity to join your team/college, you will get a 100% motivated student, who works hard both in golf and on academics.