My goal is to swim in college in the US to continue my swimming career at a high level while I study.
- 200 breast
- Junior: #2
- All Ages #7
- 200 Breast LCM: 2:19.99
- 400 IM LCM: 4:37.53
- 100 Breast LCM: 1:05.94
- 200 IM LCM: 2:10.48
- 50 Breast LCM: 30.35
- 800 Free LCM: 8:44.94
- 1500 Free LCM: 16:46.22
Juegos Nacionales CONADE 2021
- 200 L Breast (2:22.28) 1st place
- 100 L Breast (1:06.04) 1st place
- 400 L IM (4:37.53) 1st place
- 200 L IM (2:10.48) 2nd place
- 50 L Breast (30.35) 4th place
- 1500 L Free (17:04.89) 4th place
CA MVN Fran Crippen Meet of Champions 2021
- 200 L Breast (2:19.99) 5th place
- 100 L Breast (1:06.06) 11th place
UANA Tokyo Qualifier
- 200 L Breast (2:20.80) 9th place
- 400 L IM (4:38.86) 9th place
- 100 L Breast (1:05.94) 18th place
- 1500 L Free (16:46.22) 14th place
Puerto Rico International Swimming Open 2021
- 200 L Breast (2:22.72) 5th place
- 400 L IM (4:38.35) 5th place
- 800 L Free (8:44.94)
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWR6AIcQU1Bgng-gr46zObA
3 golds and 1 silver at the last mexican nationals
What makes you different?
Personally I think I have a strong mentality, and the idea of always staying humble in and out of the pool. I believe that when competing, every time you are in a starting block it's an opportunity to go fast and you have to take advantage of it.
Why do you want to compete in college?
I want to compete at the collegiate level in the US because it's a very high level and I think it is the best way to continue my studies while doing my sport.
To grow both athletically and personally, and to get to know a culture different from my own.