I’m highly motivated and will combine my tennis and academics to further my education at a first world university.
International General Senior Certificate of Education (IGCSE)
Business Studies 61%
Advanced Subsidiary (AS)
Business Studies 52%
BRITISH INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE [2018,2019]
Afr (Additional Lang) 78%
Business Studies 61%
ST STITHIANS BOYS COLLEGE [2016 , 2017]
Math 41%, English 60%, Science 39% History 57% Geography 58% Life Science 54% Economic Management Science 53%
Math 50%, English 59%, Science 46% History 58% Geography 63% Life Science 52% Economic Management Science 60%
SAT Total Score
UTR: 9.4 (singles) | 11 (doubles)
Best Serve mph: 124 mph
- Gauteng North Pro Kennex mini: Semi-finalist
- Beat 2 top 10 – Players
- Gauteng North Wilson Mini: Semi-Finals
- Gauteng Central Mini Masters: Semi-Finalist
- Gauteng Central Grand-Prix: Doubles Semi-Finals
- Ranked 3rd in Gauteng for Doubles
- Gauteng East Tennis 24Seven: Singles Semi-Finalist
- Gauteng East Mini 24Seven: Doubles Champions
- Gauteng Central - Marks Park: Doubles Finalists
- Gauteng East Daveyton Tennis 24Seven: Doubles Champions
- Hilton College Doubles Festival: Champions
- Wilson Marks Park R100 000 Challenge: Doubles Champions
- St Stithians College Festival Finalists
- Junior Inter High: Champions
- PE Lawn Growthpoint: Doubles Finals
- Grey College Tennis Festival - Finalists
- Mpumalanga mini: Singles Champion
- KZN Growthpoint Super 8: Doubles finalists
- Potch Mini – Winner (Singles and Doubles) x 3
St Stithians College Festival Team winners – Sandton Chronicle
What makes you different?
- I am a confident strategic thinker
- Being South African, I bring a measure of diversity.
- I feel that my approach to tennis and my style is quite unique compared to my peers.
Why do you want to compete in college?
I love tennis and especially participating on a team. I would love to experience a completely different culture and way of life, especially in a first world country with so many colleges to consider.
Sport wise, I want to surround myself with better players than me, because their level will raise mine. Being no.1 is not a priority for me if it will be at the expense of my academics. I want a good balance.
Academically speaking, I want to graduate with a degree.
Anything else we should know?
When I’m not playing tennis or doing school work I love to spend my time producing music, as I have such a passion for it. It relaxes me. I support the Lakers and Liverpool. I enjoy watching boxing, MMA and basketball.