I believe I am one of those special people who seem nothing out of the ordinary and then blindsides others as they learn more about me.
High School Grades: Caribbean Examination Council (CXC)
Physical Education – I
English Literature – I
Math – II
English – II
Information Technology – II
Human & Social Biology – II
Spanish – II
Social Studies - III
Fitness Stats: 1-mile run in 8 minutes | 40 push-ups |100 sit-ups
– June 2017 | 2nd Place in the 2017 Bouclier Monique Ribeaut Women 7’s Tournament (Guadeloupe) – January 2018 | 1st Place in the 2018 Trophee Atlantique Feminin 7’s (Martinique) – June 2018 | 1st Place in the 2018 Bouclier Monique Ribeaut Women 7’s Tournament (Guadeloupe) – September 2018 | 4th Place 2018 RTEK Rugby Americas North 7’s Championship (Barbados)
- Awarded Most Valuable Player of the Tournament at the 2017 Bouclier Monique Ribeaut Women 7’s Tournament (Guadeloupe)
- Awarded Senior Female Rugby Player of the Year (2017)
- Selected as one of the seven-member Female Dream Team of the Tournament at the 2018 RTEK Rugby Americas North 7’s Championship (Barbados)
- Awarded Senior Female Rugby Player of the Year (2018)
https://onelucian.com/2017/06/12/saint-lucia-national-womens-rugby-team-places-2nd-in-guadeloupe/ https://www.stlucianewsonline.com/president-tops-saint-lucia-rugby-awards/ https://stluciastar.com/national-female-team-third-in-rugby-7s/ http://www.americasrugbynews.com/2018/09/26/fessal-rosales-named-top-players-at-ran-7s/
What makes you different?
I believe I am different because I have amassed the respect from my coaches, teammates and others in the rugby fraternity not only for my athletic skills and abilities, but also for my demeanor and attitude. I stand out. Mainly because of my humble approach on and off the field.
Why do you want to compete in college?
I would like to compete in college to expand my knowledge and skills in rugby.
As a young student, it is easy to get distracted and lose focus on all the important tasks at hand. I will not procrastinate. No one wants to deal with the negative consequences due to procrastination.
I will also manage my time wisely, in a way where I can get more done in less time as well as being more effective.
Anything else we should know?
Apart from rugby, I am also a dancer and former national basketball player. I have represented St. Lucia on the National Female Basketball Team at the annual Windward Island School Games from 2012 to 2016. I captained the team from 2013 to 2016 and was awarded Most Valuable Player of the team in each of those four years. We emerged as champions in 2016 and I had never felt more proud of myself, my team and my country.