My objective with this abroad experience is to develop myself further as an athlete, as well as a person. I want to get out there, earn my number 1 spot, ace my academics and be of use for my team as well as for my classmates.
This I will achieve by pushing myself to be the hardest worker in the team as well as in classroom.
I am very competitive and can’t stand losing. I am a humble guy who doesn’t like people who think they run the team by them self, we are in it together so act like it.
I only recorded stats since 2013/2014.
Within the 6 seasons I played 232 official games.
Games won: 118
Biggest strengths within my game
Left and right footed.
1 vs 1.
Handling of the ball.
Communication -> organizing the defense/ correcting players
- vv ‘s-Gravendeel U7-1
- vv Strijen U7-1
- vv Strijen U9-1
- vv Strijen U11-1
- vv Strijen U 13-1 + U15-1 (two games every match day)
- vv Strijen U15-1 + U17-1 (two games every match day)
- vv Strijen U17-1 + Second team (two games every match day) Feyenoord Rotterdam U19 selection
- BVV Barendrecht U19-1 + third team (rotation with another keeper)
- vv GOZ First team.
- vv Strijen First team
Title + cup winner in the season of 2013/2014. Stopped two penalties in the semifinal shootout to move on to the final.
Sports team of the year in Strijen 2015.
- vv Strijen U9 most technical player.
- vv Strijen U9 best goalkeeper.
- Best goalkeeper of Brabant 2013.
- Best goalkeeper of Brabant 2014.
- KNVB: 7 vs 7 second place.
- Winner Frans Hoek goalkeeping day 2015 district South 1 -> Third place at the national finals day.
- Scouted by Feyenoord in 2016 -> media attention.
- Multiple interviews on local radio about my career and my future.
- “voetbaljournaal 2020” -> talks about me overtaking the first keeper at Strijen at the time who did very well the last season.
Additional sporting info
I played as left winger for GOZ because I injured one of my fingers. I ended up playing 7 games scoring 6 times and giving 3 assists.