My ambition is to keep learning and developing both my soccer and academic education. The opportunity to study and play soccer in the USA has been a dream I have had for many years and my determination motivates me to work hard to realise this. I am a team player who has the passion to contribute hard work, pride and skill to the team I play for.
English Lit A
English Lang A
SAT Total Score
Current team - MK Dons FC Women
20/21 MK Dons FC Women
- Sept 2020 - Scored in first team debut
19/20 MK Dons RTC U16
- Warwick UK National RTC Tournament
- V Millwall 2-0 (W)
- V Arsenal 1-1 (D)
- V Manchester City 0-0 (D)
- V Aston Villa 1-0 (W)
- V Manchester United 0-1 (L)
- V Bristol City 1-1 (D)
- FA Youth Cup run
- V Essex 5-2 (W)
- V Wolves 4-0 (W)
- Playing Chelsea in the Quarter - Finals
Hertfordshire Schools County (U14-U16)
- South East England champions 18/19
- Semi-Finalist in the England Schools national cup 19/20 (cancelled due to COVID-19 pandemic)
18/19 London Bees Academy U16 (playing a year up)
- League winners (unbeaten)
- Capital Cup Winners V QPR (Queens Park Rangers) 7-3
- Aces National Tournament winners (Best team in the UK)
Bedfordshire ACC (Advanced Coaching centre) U14
Arsenal PDP 18/19
Stevenage Borough Juniors FC 2015-17 (U12, U13, U14)
- U12,U13,14 league winners (unbeaten)
- U12,13,14 League cup winners. (Unbeaten)
- U13,14 County Cup winners. (Unbeaten)
- ESF tournament 2 time winners (unbeaten)
- 2 National titles at St Georges Park
- Woburn and Wavendon Super Sixes U12,13,14 winners.
- Sheffield Saints U12 winners.
- Flitwick Eagles FC tournament winners U13. (Unbeaten)
- Watford Ladies FC tournament winners U14. (Unbeaten)
- County Futsal winners/Regional runners-up
- PSG tournament winners
- Watford Community Tournament winners
- Macron Cup tournament winners
- Enfield Town Tournament winners
- Winners against Maryland State and Eastern Pennsylvania
- Richmond Park tournament winners
- Herts/Beds/Bucks Peoples Cup tournament winners
- Winner of the golden ball (player of the tournament) at the National UK ESF tournament.
- Presented by Teddy Sherringham (ManUtd) and Casey Stoney (England women and Man Utd women’s manager)
- Won match ball for best player at Arsenal training camp.
- Consistent 800m/1500m - 1st, 2nd in county and district.
Cross Country (County)
- Yr 9,10 (U16) 2nd
- Yr 9,10 (U16) 1st in team
- Y11 (Senior team) 2nd
- Y11 (Senior team) 1st in team
MK Dons Women start pre-season with a draw
What makes you different?
I am striving to be the best soccer player I can be, always giving 100 percent. I train every day to improve, learning from my coaches, teammates and the opposition. As well as being committed on the pitch for the team, I make sure I put an equal effort into my academic studies, as I firmly believe that this gives me a range of perspectives that aid my game and development. I know how important they both are for my future. I also give my all when representing the school or county at cross country, rounders or netball. I never let my head drop in games if things are not going my or the teams way. At the end every match I always congratulate the opposition, respect their efforts, analyse what has worked and what needs to be improved.
Why do you want to compete in college?
In America, I would get the best of both worlds; world class training and education. I feel this opportunity to combine serious competitive sport and academic study is not available to me in Europe. I know that playing and studying in America will allow me to reach my potential as a player, an academic and a person. My end goal is to be a professional player. I believe going to college in the USA will give me great networking opportunities with potential clubs and employers.
To widen my horizons with new people and cultures, explore my capabilities as a sportsperson and academic. Enabling me to have a range of opportunities in the future because of the combination of focussed study and competitive sport.