I’m a driven, positive, experienced, highly motivated team player both on and off the pitch. Being able to play and study in such an amazing country has always been a dream. I have always strived to achieve the highest possible level in athletics and academics in any situation. Throughout the years I achieved many athletic and academic rewards, including 3 High Honor Certificates and multiple Field Hockey rewards on the Dutch Championship.
High School Grades (May 2020)
IB English: 8,6
Physical Education: 7,0
Business Economics: 6,4
Mathematics A: 5,9
Culture and Arts: 7,0
Social Studies: 6,7
SAT Total Score
TOEFL Total Score
Currently (2019 / 2020): 1st U18 Team SCHC
- Transfer SCHC U14 (2016)
- One year District Midden Nederland. ( 2016)
- Training with Maddie Hinch / 1st Senior Team (Hoofdklasse)(2019)
- Training with 1st Senior Team (Hoofdklasse) (Indoor & Outdoor) - (2018 / 2019 / 2020)
- Invited to under 18 national team selection NL (2020)
- Coach MF1 HHC (2020)
- 3rd place Dutch Championship Field and Indoor (2014)
- School Hockey Final day, 2 times (2018 & 2019)
- MA1 Indoor Dutch Champion & Outdoor Second place (2018 / 2019)
- First place TCR International Kruikentoernooi (2019)
- Semi Finals Dutch Championship Indoor (2020)
- Currently First in Nationwide competition (2019 / 2020) - U18 SCHC
Additional sporting info
Sprint training 2018 with SCHC U18. Got second of the entire team when I still played in SCHC U16. According to our fitness trainer I was extremely fast.
What makes you different?
Character: I’m an open minded, hard working, sweet, really open person. People tell me that I am friendly and always open to help people. That is one of the reasons I worked for 3 years in an elderly home as a volunteer. Furthermore, I’m a motivated team player, serious but with a sense of humor. I’ve always been really focused. The last few years I combined 5 days of school on the highest level with 5 days of goalkeeping, 3 days a week working in an elderly home and other activities for school and with friends.
Why do you want to compete in college?
One of the things that made me really interested in college sports is the level of professionalism that is maintained at universities. I prefer to work at high intensity and I think that college sport is the perfect opportunity for this. Furthermore, I am looking forward to attending college sports because it's like a little community. Without sports I wouldn’t be able to study in the USA.
I wish to graduate University (Master) and to compete at the highest level.
Anything else we should know?
- MYP Certificate
- IB English
- 3 Times High Honour Award
- Global Social Leader Certificate
- 4 Times Class Representative
- Volunteering Retirement Home (2015 - 2018)
- Singing Lessons and performing in Retirement Home (Christmas 2015)
- 4 Years of giving School Tours