My goal is to elevate my golfing skills to the highest level possible while learning new things in the academic field. I want to motivate, inspire and push my teammates through my work ethic to achieve more together as a team and to leave a lasting, positive impact on my school.
German: A, English: A, Art: A, Politics-Society-Economy: A, Philosophy: A, Math: B, Biology: B, Physical Education: A
SAT Total Score
TOEFL Total Score
2019-2021 Member of the Hamburg-Schleswig-Holstein over 16 Team
- North Germany Youth Championships: 2nd, 73 (Par72), 6550 yards (only 1 round due to Covid) (Golfclub Treudelberg)
- Junior Club championships: 1st, 73/73 (Par72), 6490 yards (Golfclub an der Pinnau)
- German Championships under 18’s: MC/(T32), 74/78 (Par72), 7000 yards (Golfclub Oberschwaben)
- Preis der Pinnau: 10th, 73/81 (Par72), 6638 yards (Golfclub an der Pinnau)
- Erik-Sellschop Preis: T7, 73/72 (Par72), 6452 yards (Golfclub Wentorf)
- Hanseatic International Youth Open: 5th, 77/77/78 (Par73), 6800 yards (Golfclub Gut Kaden)
- Hamburg Championships: 5th, 77/70/67 (Par 71), 6400 Yards (Hamburger Golfclub)
- Club championships: 1st (Last two rounds were Matchplay),71/78 (Par 72), 6638 yards (Golfclub an der Pinnau)
- North Germany Championships: 7th, 71/76 (Par72), 6835 yards (Golfclub Semlin am See)
- Pro Golf Tour Q-school: 63rd, 74/76 (Par72), 6867 yards (Golfclub Verden)
- Tulip Golf Challenge: 18th, 76/83/72 (Par72), 6889 yards (Drentsche Golf & Country Club)
Additional sporting info
Additional sporting info
I started playing Golf in 2016
• Driver: 290 yds
• 3wood: 250 yds
• 2iron: 230 yds
• 4iron: 207 yds
• 5iron: 196 yds
• 6iron: 186 yds
• 7iron: 175 yds
• 8iron: 164 yds
• 9iron: 153yds
• PW: 136 yds
• GW: 120 yds
• SW: 109 yds
Tournament Scoring Average: 75.1
• European Golf Ranking: 2937
What makes you different?
I am extremely self- disciplined and I always show up. I am happy to put in whatever work is required to achieve my goals and to win.
I am unique because I am comfortable during pressure situations because I know that I have put in the work.
Why do you want to compete in college?
I want to go to College to be part of an ambitious and driven team to compete against great schools and players and to experience the level of competitiveness in College Golf.
I want to improve my golfing skills while getting a bachelor degree. I also intend to have a positive impact on my team and the people that surround me.
Anything else we should know?
I was the German Champion under 13 and Top 15 in Europe under 15 in Badminton.