My objective is to combine the practice of the sport that fascinates me the most with the best academic career possible. In regard to tennis, I intend to build a career as a player, coach and/ or as a club manager. Having in mind the academic side, my goal is to obtain as much knowledge as possible in order to grow as an individual.
High School Grades: Socioeconomics Course (C61)
Graduation Note: 122,2 (200)
Application Note: 126,6 (200)
Mathematics A: 10 (20)
Portuguese: 10 (20)
Economics A: 12 (20)
Economics C: 14 (20)
Geography A: 12 (20)
Geography C: 16 (20)
English: 12 (20)
Philosophy: 12 (20)
Physical education: 14 (20)
Best serve: 99,5 mph
Best National Ranking:
- U12: n.º 12
- U14: n.º 1
- U16: n.º 10
- U18: n.º 12
- Senior: N.º 24
Best Tennis Europe Ranking
BOYS 14 & Under (2015): 788
BOYS 16 & Under (2015): 1096
- International Atlanti League (Oct/19): 6th place
- X Torneio Stanto António Olivais (Sep/19): semifinalist
- Torneio de Verão CITL (Jun/19): finalist
- Coimbra Regional Championship (Feb/19): semifinalist
- J3 Lousada (Oct/19): 1st round Qualifier
- J5 Vila do Conde (Aug/19): 1st round Qualifier
- J4 Porto (Aug/19): 2nd round Qualifier
- J4 Leiria (Aug/19): 1st round Qualifier
- Porto Open Junior (Jul/19): Quarter-finals
- Teams’s National Championship (Jun/19): semifinalist
- Setubal Junior (Mar/19): Quarter-finals
Additional sporting info
National Team Championship:
- U14: Semifinalist
- U16: Semifinalist
- U18: Semifinalist (twice)
Regional Team Championship:
- U12: Winner (twice)
- U14: Winner
- U16: Winner (twice)
- U18: Winner
What makes you different?
I consider myself a very competitive person. When it comes to play as a team, I go above and beyond. I have the energy and the joy to take me and my teammates to achieve higher goals.
Why do you want to compete in college?
As a tennis player, my ultimate goal is to play professionally. Besides, I greatly value education, and that is why I want to come to the USA, because they have a great and supportive system. The American college sports is the best way to achieve both of them.
I want to graduate with distinction and be the num-ber one of the college team. I want to help the team to win the Conference Championship.
Anything else we should know?
I was a member of a list that run in an election for the Students Association Board. I was the responsible for the Sports Activities.