My objective is to combine my academic studies and sporting talent. I would like to live an impact on the golf team and lead it in order to reach its highest potential.
High School Grades
(out of ten)
Biology 10, Maths 7, Spanish Literature 8, Technical Drawing 10, Physics 8, Physical Education 10, Religion 10
SAT Total Score
TOEFL Total Score
- 2019 T33 R&A Boys (U18) Amateur Championship: 71, 74; (WAGR level B)
- 2019 1st at Memorial Norberto Goizueta: 71, 71, 69, 69; (WAGR level D)
- 2019 2nd (1st U16) at International Andalucia (U18): 70, 72, 69; (WAGR level G)
- 2019 4th (1st U16) at Basque Country Absolute Championship: 70, 74, 75; (WAGR level E)
- 2019 2nd at Alliance Center Cup: 71, 74, 67; (WAGR level F)
- 2019 Spanish under 16 Pitch & Putt Champion
- 2018 T2 Evian Junior Championship (individual and Team competitions) 65, 77
- 2018 2nd Spanish U14 Championship 73, 69, 71
- 2018 6th Spanish U16 Championship (First U14) 78, 77, 80
- 2018 2nd Spanish under 14 Ranking
- 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 Madrid Ranking Champion and winner of Madrid Championship of my age
Additional sporting info
Tournament Scoring Average: 74.5
WAGR 2581 (Best 671)
What makes you different?
What makes me stand out is my attitude towards what I really want. For instance, I believe that talent is only valuable if it has effort with it, a determination needs commitment, resilience needs perseverance and an athlete needs their teammates to achieve their objectives.
What makes me different is the talent I possess which never stops surprising me and leads me on to in whatever I do; studies, golf or other sports, make an impact and in some cases as in my golf club, my talent helps me become the example for other young athletes.
Why do you want to compete in college?
I think it is the best and ultimate step in your golf process to one day become someone important in the sport of golf.
I want to make the universities objectives that seem unreachable, accomplished because it is there where the future of an athletic team lies; in going places you have never gone before and delivering at your full potential.
Anything else we should know?
I have been on the Spanish National Team for three years now, and won all my matches when representing my country against others. Third individually and as a team in the Evian Junior Championship.