My objective is to combine my academic studies and sporting talent. I have the experience and motivation to work hard in both required attributes in order to leave an impact on the college team I represent. My educational goal is to study a Bachelor’s degree in ( Accounting, business) or information technology at an American University in 2022.
Math C+, English C+ Science C Additional language B Life orientation B History B+ Accounting C (IEB system )
Dean's list: current Gpa 3.4
High school First team (2019-2021), Supersport united (2013-2016), Randburg football club(2017-2020), Velocity football club (2021), (pimville young stars 2021-2022) University of Northwestern Ohio (2022- present)
- Florida sports complex (SA) tournament 2019 finished 6 overall out of 10 clubs
- St Peters tournament 2018 finished 8 overall out of 16 schools
- St peters tournament 2019 finished 4 overall out of 16 schools
- Randburg football club 2018/2019 season (30 games) goals: 5 assist:15 finished 3rd in the league
- velocity football club 2021/2022 season (10 games) all on youtube goals: 6 assist:7
- University of Northwestern ohio season freshmen year (16 games) goals: 1 assist: 7
Additional sporting info
Played for Ameture pro club (in South African castle league ) pimville young stars U23- open. currently playing at the University of Northwestern Ohio
Biggest strengths within my game
• composure under pressure
• set pieces
• attacking IQ • defensive IQ
What makes you different?
I seek criticism on my soccer game and use it as a direction to improve my game and get it to a high level above everyone else. I apply the same commitment to my
soccer equally to my academic sphere as I am aware of
the uncertainty of seeking a professional soccer contract and having a degree is an excellent backup plan for that.
Why do you want to compete in college?
im interested in competing in college because I will be playing against the best players and teams in the country, which will allow me to improve and sharpen up my skills faster. Competing in college will open opportunities of getting scouted and ending up playing in a professional league.
I want to improve my game and get it to the highest level possible and possibly get a soccer contract while at
college. Academically I want to study for a Bachelor’s degree in ( Accounting, business) or information technology
Anything else we should know?
made the Dean's list: current Gpa 3.4