“The harder you work, the luckier you get!” (Gary Player) My purpose is to combine hard work with my academic and sporting talent. I started playing golf at the age of 14, I am still progressing and plan to peak my career in collage with ultimate dedication.
I love engaging and socializing with different kinds of people and their personalities intrigue me. Sport and especially golf is like a life story each match or game contains lessons about life, you can use to improve your personal growth. The variety, goal setting and challenges in golf is what I strive for. Patience, honesty and NEVER give up are the most significant lessons I have learned in golf.
The business course I want to study is once again engaging with people and determining what I can do to improve their lives, through my creative thinking.
Golf as well as business teaches you how to follow and abide by rules. I have the motivation and determination to leave an impact on the collage team.
- 16th PIRI Cup 21-22 February 2019 - 73,78
- 10th PIRI Cup 27-28 February 2020- 74,72
- T80th Nomads SA boys U17 02-04 July 2019- 88,86,77
- T21GNGU Services 02 February 2019- 80
- T12 GNGU Services February 2018- 79
- T16th Bridge Fund Series Waterkloof GN November 2018- 77
- T26 GNGU Irene 13 January 2019- 82
- T14 Middelburg Junior Open 09 February 2020- 80, 82
- 16th Pretoria Country Club Champs March 2020- 80,79
- T62 Bridge Fund Series 13 January Wingate 2020- 86
3 Wood- 230m
4 Iron -200m
5 Iron -190m
6 Iron -180m
7 Iron -170m
8 Iron -160m
9 Iron -145m
P wedge -135m
Gap wedge -120m
Sand wedge -105m
60 degree wedge -90m
Mpumalanga Golf Union 8th (not finalized due to covid-19)
Best junior league player
Additional sporting info
-Rugby (under 12 (2014) provincial colours)