I find myself as a very motivated person with leadership proficiency and extensive Tennis experience. I believe in the quote “Every Scar Tells a Story” This means you cannot change the past, you just have to work harder for the future.
- Blockhouse Bay Intermediate Sports Academy (2018)
- Lynfield College Athlete Development Program(2020-2021)
- Tennis Monsters(2021-2022)
Singles and Doubles Events
- Graded Boys Singles Champion- Cash Circuit 2021
- Open Men Singles Champion- Matakana 2021
- Under 16 Singles Champion- Regional Junior Tournament 2021
- Under 16 Doubles Champion- Regional Junior Tournament 2021
- Under 18 Mixed Doubles Champion- Club Champion 2021
- Under 18 Doubles Champion- Cash Circuit 2021
- Graded Boys Singles Champion- Winter Championship 2021
- Under 16 Singles Champion- Regional Junior Tournament 2022
- Under 17 JDS Morningside Champion 2023
- Inter-College Competition Champions 2019
- Under 18 Champions Pre Xmas Junior Interclub 2020
- Participated in Premiers for Lynfield College 2021
- Received National Scholarship from New Zealand Education Government for tennis
- Most Valuable Member of College Tennis Team 2020 and 2021
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBQUmVnMP3pDPDDRKqkMgDQ
Best Serve 160KPH
Previously top 10 in Auckland, New Zealand
What makes you different?
I have artfully balanced workplace objectives and productive relationships, inspiring strategies and insightful suggestions to achieve a competitive business edge. My critical thinking and decision-making strengths have enabled my professional growth. I am an Enthusiastic Student Athlete dedicated to pursuing goals, promoting team player mentality and performing well under pressure. I motivate myself till the very last point. The last thing that makes me different is I enjoy a team's win more than my own win.
Why do you want to compete in college?
Since I played my first team event at the age of 11. I enjoyed it so much. Being with the team, supporting each other, cheering for each other. I could see myself in the future, playing like this. Meeting new and competitive athletes from all around the world. Competing in College has always been a dream of mine.
I want to continue doing what I love most. Playing Tennis. At College, I will strive to my best potential and will push my teammates and myself to win our conference. So one goal of mine is to win our conference and participate in Nationals, and another goal is to successfully get a degree in my particular major. Combining my academics with my sport, is the dream for me.
Anything else we should know?
I have always been a team player and will dedicate my time and effort in everything and will dedicate myself towards my goals, improving each day by 1% (kaizen).